Rice University's LeadRICE Certificate Program is designed to assist those aspiring to leadership roles reach new levels of success by teaching cutting-edge leadership and management concepts and providing tools and resources for the integration of learning into everyday practice. This certificate is an effective way to scale learning for maximum impact and is guided by research-based assessments.
Friday, April 10, 2020, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, May 22, 2020, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, June 19, 2020, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*Schedule subject to change.
- Emerging leaders from any industry with a desire to acquire concrete skills to better understand themselves and to lead those around them.
- Middle managers who are new to their role and need a more solid foundation in team building, team effectiveness and strategy execution.
- Individual contributors who want to move into a leadership position managing a team or department.
- Small business owners who need a toolkit to help them lead their organization in the dynamic, challenging context of running a business.
Top-Tier Learning Institution
Rice is a trusted, comprehensive research university that fosters a diverse intellectual environment and has a track record of producing the next leaders in every field imaginable. We are offering affordable and flexible courses and certificate programs for professionals throughout their careers. We are your partner in accomplishing your professional goals.
Tailor Your Experience
This program uses both psychometric assessments and a series of self and multi-rater assessments to help tailor your experience.
Tangible Skills and Online Resources
After successful completion, you are prepared to implement a wide range of skills making you more effective in your current role and prepares you for the next stage in your career. You also have access to additional online resources to build your leadership strategy.
LeadRICE includes time between sessions for reflection, hands-on development of skills, and for interested corporate clients, group coaching sessions with highly skilled professional coaches.”
Spring 2020 Application Deadlines and Notification Dates
Early Decision Application Deadline: March 10, 2020
Early Decision Notification: March 17, 2020
General Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
General Application Notification: April 3, 2020
Financial assistance information can be found on Rice Financial Aid's Visiting and Continuing Education Students page.
The Glasscock School offers a payment plan that allows participants to split the fee into two equal payments. A 50% deposit is required at the time of admittance, and the total balance must be submitted before the start of the first session.
Join us at an upcoming information session.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- LeadRICE Certificate Program : LeadRICE Certificate Stream