This course will give an overview of the federal tax system and its impact on financial planning for individuals and business entities.
Objectives: Upon completion students will be able to:
- Access and apply the resources that are required to meet the challenge of annual changes to the tax code
- Explain income taxation fundamentals, tax consequences, and tax computations
- Identify the options available to individuals and business owners for reducing their tax burdens while preserving their wealth accumulation strategies
- Recognize the ethical and legal implications of tax advising
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) Certification Education Program : Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)