This one-day AP Exam Prep Workshop is designed for teachers interested in acquiring strategies for preparing their students for the AP exam.
This session will be focused on how to help you and your students survive the 2021 AP Physics 1 Exam! The exam will be full-length, whether paper or virtual, yet most of us have been teaching in a hybrid or virtual form with reduced class time. Marc Reif will share the latest available information on the exam format and content, as well as strategies and resources for AP 1 exam success.
Session topics will include:
- Review of most relevant recent AP1 Exam questions
- Absolutely essential content; content to consider reducing
- Review strategies for online and face-to-face
- Assessment strategies both formative and summative
- Effective methods for online teaching
- Lessons from the AP Reading
- Access to Review/Exam practice documents and other resources
- CPE 6.0 hours 6.0 hours