What would be the impact if all your work teams were high performing teams? In this course, participants will learn the two dimensions of high performing teams and the fourteen competencies that contribute to them. Through interactive activities, discover how to diagnose and address challenging competencies and leverage team strengths. We will also discuss toxic behaviors that undermine a team's performance and how to align actions and outcomes to team purpose.
- Team Leads of functional or project teams where members are interdependent on each other to produce results
- Managers/supervisors who are looking to increase their team's performance
- New managers, or those who aspire to manage teams, who want to learn about the dimensions of a high performing team
- Members of toxic or low-performing teams who want to diagnose their team's challenges and find ways to address them
Due to the high demand for courses, registrations are considered final as of 10 working days before class starts. No refunds will be issued after these dates and credits will not be given for future classes. No refunds will be granted for participants who miss a portion of a program. Refund requests before the deadline are subject to a 10% processing fee and must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If books have been issued, the cost of the books and any shipping fees will be deducted. Refunds for credit card payments will be processed as credits to the accounts from which they were paid and may not appear as a credit until the following statement. Refunds for enrollments paid by check take up to four weeks to be processed and mailed by the Rice University accounting office. There is a $30 charge for any check returned for insufficient funds.
Students who successfully complete Leading Teams: High Performing Teams along with The Art and Practice of Influencing Without Authority and Leading Self: Your DiSC Leadership Style will be awarded a Certificate in Leading Self, Teams, and Systems from the Glasscock School of Continuing Studies. Learn more about the Certificate in Leading, Self, Teams and Systems and sign up for an upcoming information session.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leading Self, Teams and Systems Certificate : Leading Self, Teams, and Systems Certificate