Discover how to apply strategic thinking to step beyond traditional project management and fulfill overarching business goals in this short course.
The need for strategic project management experience in business is shown in the widening talent gap between the requirements of employers and availability to fill roles. Traditionally, project management focuses on the application of tactics, but modern business requires a defined strategy to make these tactics effective. Strategic project management has stepped into this gap, transforming the value of project managers.
Go beyond the basics of project management and equip yourself with practical tools as you follow your learning path through the weekly modules of this online course:
- Orientation module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Module 1: The 21st-century project manager
- Module 2: Strategic thinking for project managers
- Module 3: Value management (part 1): Mining your project for values
- Module 4: Value management (part 2): Maximizing value for organizational
- Module 5: Strategic project leadership
- Module 6: Organizational structures and challenges
- Module 7: Project change and risk in an organizational context
- Module 8: The way forward
Join us for a free, online information session:
- Monday, January 14, 2019, noon-12:30 p.m. Central Standard Time
SECURE YOUR SPOT