A career in project management offers a variety of jobs across industries, incredible growth potential, and excellent compensation. Establish yourself as a globally-recognized project manager by earning the most sought-after credential in the profession with Rice University's exam preparation course.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a proven way to enhance your resume, elevate your career potential, and boost your earnings. Project management is one of the most demanded professions in today’s global marketplace with an anticipated 1.57 million new jobs created worldwide each year through 2020.
- Learn the entire PMBOK® Guide with our experienced and certified Project Management instructors.
- Utilize The Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation books and comprehensive online study tools that you will have access to for an entire year. This interactive study program includes printed study materials, online quizzes, flashcards, PMP practice test, and more.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Meet the 35-hour project management education prerequisite.
Industry & Organizations Employing Project Managers
- Artistic/Creative Services
- Banking & Finance
- Computers & Information Technology
- Customer Service
- Facility Management
- Human Resources
- Law Enforcement
- Public Relations
- Supply Chain
This program is designed specifically for experienced project managers who are looking to advance their skills and are preparing to take their PMP® Certification exam. Successful participants should have at least a minimum of 3 years of non-overlapping project management experience as well as meet the general education requirements (associate degree or higher) to apply for the exam. This course meets the Institute’s 35-hour education prerequisite to sit for the PMP® exam.
In order to become PMP Certified, you must apply to sit for the examination and meet eligibility requirements set forth by the Project Management Institute (PMI). For additional information about PMI including complete PMBOK® Guide & Standards, pre-requisites and exam registration visit https://www.pmi.org/.
The estimated Cost of Attendance (COA) for Project Management Professional is up to $2,255.
Financial assistance information can be found on Rice Financial Aid's Visiting and Continuing Education Students page.
Join us at an upcoming information session.SECURE YOUR SPOT
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management Professional Certificate Program : Project Management Professional Certificate Program