Embrace an “I can do this” attitude and create images that exceed your expectations with the support of artist and teacher Stanley Kaminski. Gain confidence as you learn to draw what you see, one step at a time. Beginners acquire essential methods to learn object drawing, while intermediate artists benefit from relearning drawing fundamentals.
- Learning ways to hold a pencil
- Using line quality
- Recognizing eye level
- Drawing from objects and photographs
- Selecting/using gradations of light, key and color
- Measuring proportions, directions, angles and vertical/horizontal relationships
- Applying perspective techniques
- Overcoming frustration
- Accessing your creativity
Note: Studio art supply lists are shared two weeks prior to each course start date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.