This course will give an overview of risk assessment and the management of risk through a variety of insurance instruments.
Objectives: Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Communicate the concepts of risk assessment in a manner understandable to clients
- Address the broad range of insurance instruments and how they may be evaluated and employed to manage the risk of loss of income and risks associated with property ownership and legal liabilities
- Incorporate insurance into a client’s overall financial plan
- Understand the ethical aspects of insurance advising
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) Certification Education Program : Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)