Each of the three courses in the leadership certificate can be taken independently. However, taken together they provide a holistic approach to a lifelong leadership development practice. We start with the premise that leadership must begin with you, requires mobilizing and engaging others to do difficult work, and produces positive change in systems, communities, and organizations. Through this lens, the certificate is organized into three courses:
- Leading Self: Your DiSC Leadership Style
- Leading Teams: Building High Performing Teams
- Leading Systems: The Art and Practice of Influencing Without Authority
What is the benefit to earning this certificate?
At its best, leadership development is a comprehensive, multi-faceted, and life-long learning process. This process cultivates your increased self-awareness, provides you tools to create the best possible environments for your teams to flourish, and translates to ways you can lead positive change in systems and communities. You will learn about all of these components in each of our three certificate courses, but together you will see how leading self, leading teams, and leading systems all work together to create a lifelong process of building and improving your leadership capabilities.
- Professionals who want more insight into their work and communication style
- Professionals who want to increase their ability to manage up and across to create more trusting and effective relationships with their bosses
- Managers who want more understanding on how to leverage their employees' strengths and work styles
- Anyone who wants to improve their ability to communicate with others and adapt their style to influence others
The estimated Cost of Attendance (COA) for the Leading Self, Teams and Systems Certificate Program is up to $1,200.
Save $50 on the total cost of the three courses if you register for bundle.
Due to the high demand for courses, registrations are considered final as of 10 working days before class starts. No refunds will be issued after these dates and credits will not be given for future classes. No refunds will be granted for participants who miss a portion of a program. Refund requests before the deadline are subject to a 10% processing fee and must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If books have been issued, the cost of the books and any shipping fees will be deducted. Refunds for credit card payments will be processed as credits to the accounts from which they were paid and may not appear as a credit until the following statement. Refunds for enrollments paid by check take up to four weeks to be processed and mailed by the Rice University accounting office. There is a $30 charge for any check returned for insufficient funds.
Join us at an upcoming online information session: